Friday, January 9, 2009

My Journey threw cheerleading

Hi..My name is Tracy and I am a freshman at Ohio State University at the Newark branch. I am a Titan cheerleader here and have grown to be very passionate towards my time and effort I have put into being an OSU-N. I am new at this blogging thing but I want to share with everyone how exactly it feels to be a college cheerleader. Do you know the feeling of extreme adrenaline rush? Like when you are getting on the world’s highest rollercoaster and you hear nothing but the sound of the changes going click, click, and click; knowing that each second you are becoming closer and closer to the top. The further you go up the more your heart starts to race and your palms begin to sweat, knowing that any second now your stomach is going to go to your throat. That sudden burst of achievement when it is all done and over with; you can finally say you had accomplished the scariest ride of your life? Well that is the feeling I experience when I am flipping through the air. This is the exact reason why I have decided to make my blogs about my experiences and journey along the road of cheerleading.
As a college cheerleader it has been such a change in my life. There is such a change from high school cheerleading to college cheerleading. I work just that much harder to achieve my goals. I am now tumbling and stunting, things I have never done before. I have had more broses and more sore then I have ever been before. I cannot wait to show and tell people about my journey in cheerleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment