Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Control my weaknesses

This has been the worst week ever, and it has shown in my progress. I have had a lot on my mind; therefore my tumbling progress has not progressed the way I have wanted it to. So much has happen to me this week that seems to block my concentration of everything.

Last Friday was the worst! I had my personal trainer this day and he always works me. Since I was off in some different world thinking about everything but what I should have been thinking about I failed miserable. Not only did I not land my tumbling correctly, but I also fell, hit my head, jacked up my knee, and rolled my ankle. I also started my tuck, this did not over pretty.

After taking a break for a few days and try to clear my head; I was back on my feet come Monday. Monday at tumbling I was very upset with myself on how I let my personal and home life get in the way of something I love. So I was determined to land my running double back handspring clean.

Towards the end of my practice I felt a lot better with myself; however, I was still in pain from Fridays train wreck. Yes, I accomplished my goals and landed my double standing, along with my double running, however I now know that my personal life could mess with my goals of cheerleading. I just have to learn to control my weaknesses and leave my troubles at the door when I start tumbling. Otherwise I could end up with something more than just a scratched up knee.
Photobucket src="http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc270/imjusscrazay/DSC00220.jpg" border=0>

1 comment:

  1. Looks painful, but cheer up, not all of life's bad, just most of it...Joking, but we all have those days that feel like it never ends.

    ReplyDelete